Friday, January 9, 2015

2015

I wonder if I just stop... if there is never another post.... if there is no review of 2014 will anyone notice? Why do I care if anyone notices? I do this only for myself and to keep track of pictures and the lives of my kiddos (thank goodness I HAD kiddos or my material would have run out years ago)...

but I've been thinking about last year... and I do care... and I WANT to get this "stuff" all out to start posting pictures of being trapped inside because it is stinkin' 1 degree OUTSIDE. Brrr.....

2014

 The good...

 
 
The bad....

 
 and let us not forget the ugly... 
 
much was learned in 2014... many relationships deepened and sadly some relationships are weaker here towards the end of the year. God just keeps moving us forward though and if we let Him... moves us closer to Him.
 
Four of my friends had four HEALTHY babies (albeit one of them was teenie tiny, he's strong and mighty now), my Husband was protected from worse regarding his leg, my babies were healthy more often than not and so was I. Jehovah Jirah provided work opportunities for both Husband and I throughout the year, we never went without food, clothing or heat. Things are stirring in my soul and I pray to be obedient to HIM. Who CARES about anything else?
 
 

No comments: