Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Randoms

I "tried" to give Liz a quieter night last week. Her Hubs was away for almost 2 weeks and I asked to take the big ones to a bball game of Sky's. It was an earlier night than a normal game and I thought it would work perfect for bleacher picnics and FUN!

I LOVE the giggles!

and I LOVE THEM!

What actually ended up happening though is that it was just so much MORE fun to all stay together so that's just what happened... :)


See the fun!? :) His Daddy taught him this move...

So sweet Liz, instead of getting a night "off" actually got her three PLUS my two, running up and down the halls of the school and Husband and I watched a bball game! :) Whoopsie! So much fun for everyone though I think :)

Ah... the boy. One of Husband's co-workers asked for updated pics of Defense... His favorite past time is running away...

and on Friday he's having surgery! Hip hip!

Meanwhile, home on a "sick" day....


My favs!

No comments: