Friday, April 1, 2016

Miss B Rides a Horse

I feel awful that my animal loving Miss B has not been up ON an horse before now... opportunities were different this go-round but we finally made it happen... when I say "we" I mean Ali :) We had to stop there on Easter so Husband could get a bucket of compost and we all busted out of the car wearing whatever we had on... you know... sweats, harness boots...

monkey pants and Easter dresses....she LOVED IT! She was a little hesitant when I picked her up but as soon as her bum hit that saddle she was in HEAVEN!
 
Little different than Minnie's first go-round :)
 

Nothing like a sunshiney afternoon at "Disney"


Minnie was happy to jump on a new friend too...

Ali was quick to remind her how much she loved it and always HATED when it was time to get off...

Such a special, spontaneous time... so thankful to friends who made it happen

No comments: