Sunday, April 10, 2016

PTSA Spring Fling "Beach Bash"

On Friday night we had a fund raiser and just plain FUN for the students at Minnie's school. I have NOT paid my dues to be an ACTIVE member of the PTSA, however, I have been to most meetings this year, help when I can and have most recently taken over our school's "weekend backpack program" sending food home with kiddos who might not have any on the weekend. More on that later... but here is how my Friday afternoon went down.. .you know... after 1) filling backpacks 2) leaving Minnie at school 3) teaching?/hosting preschool co-op 4) cleaning up after #3 5) picking up Minnie at school 5) bringing them to MIL's to wash up and pick up cookies she made for the "fling" 6) drop them off to Daddy at practice and 7) head back to help set-up....

Photo courtesy of "Nikki"
after pizza at home and a quick change into "summer" clothes... (Miss B picked a "spinny dress and clickers" of course...)

We had a blast!





Hula-hooping was the biggest fun....



and there may EVEN be a video of "Husband" doing it... but we'll have to see...

He and his buddy did get "coerced" into holding the limbo pole....

my poor girls that are in the line because everyone else is but they have NO IDEA what the HECK the limbo is....

I love the sweet hand holding...
 
they figured it out pretty quick and had a BLAST!
Pic courtesy PTSA

 
I love that her dress matched and she went over to stick her head through all on her own :) silly girl!


Christmas card 2016? Maybe.

FRIENDS!


 
Such a fun night and one that my girls for sure enjoyed....
 

No comments: