Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February Vacation Part 2

We ended the vacation with a BANG! Pizza and a movie (for the little people) last Friday night with friends was just what we ALL needed :)

 
 
Silly is good for the soul sometimes....

In other news... this is the scene all day every day at my house... "basketball"... practicing her "serious" face...

she can't hold it long...

I'm so glad! :)

and on the FINAL day of vacation we surprised MIL with a birthday party (and included Caleb as well)... we had it at her house... EVERYONE made it and we played games... her favorite (bah!) Jenga for the big kids, Paw Patrol Trouble for Miss B, Husband, "Bob", TiTi and I and misc. other games going on upstairs....
 
 
I think we all had fun and most importantly I hope MIL did!

other party guests heard there was "cheese"....

mmm.... cheeesseeeeee....


Yippeee CHEESE! :)

AND THEN THIS HAPPENED.

Chloe wanted an energy drink and I said Sky could drive us... I love Minnie's face. :)

Movie time for the backseat....

and shock and awe in the front....
because THIS was JUST yesterday wasn't it??? 
A great "stay-cation" relaxing, enjoying friends and family and each other. 

No comments: