Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Randoms...

The Mom in this group spent much of her childhood just like this... now she's the one toting 5 kids into the grocery store and lovin' every minute :)

Memorial Day festivities...



the monument in my hometown that I honestly never really looked at before... grateful.

SOFTBALL.... WHAT? :) Not sure my gals have ever seen a game before but they loved going to support their bud! Convenient that it was right at Daddy's school so we could slide it in between all the other crazy going on :)

speaking of crazy... :) hee hee




so proud and LOVE her number! :)

my lone little person....

sweet girls!!!

silly girls...

it FINALLY gets the best of her when she wakes at 5:30 most days and misses a rest...


DONUT DAY!


and who will get the title of "Winnah winnah chicken din-ah" for what movie they are watching after we read the Bible story?? :) It's one of my absolute FAVORITES!


No comments: