Friday, January 12, 2018

Chilly Toes...

If you don't like feet (ahem. Husband) steer clear of this post...
 
a couple of weeks ago Liz asked if I would help her spend her gift card at the spa I don't know when the LAST TIME I went to it was... uh... YES PLEASE... SIGN ME UP...

of course it also happened to be during the COLDEST STRETCH SO FAR this winter and of course did not want to mess our pedis... had to haul out the clickers....

and then flaunt the toes AND the clickers at a restaurant.... not too many crazy looks but we knew we were crazy ;) Loved soaking up sweet Liz 1x1....did not LOVE the freezing temps ;)

I am a French Pedi girl... I never get anything else, I love classic and I only ever get 1-2 a sandal season... so what to get when NO ONE is ever going to SEE my smart wool sock covered toes??
 
Olive green nail polish and brook trout of course...


I mean... why not?? :)

No comments: