Friday, February 9, 2018

Couple Randoms... T1D and BBall

This picture makes me happy and sad all at the same time...
for the past few years I have attended this conference... remember this "Geeky Date"?? CountryDad has gone with me every year except that year as my "date" and this year... JJ came too... I love these two guys so much but I HATE that this was something that JJ is having to deal with :(
It was MORE than overwhelming when Diabetes Dad shared with the parents in the room how to just DO.SOMETHING. support your kid but don't do everything FOR them... but just to do SOMETHING... and then he ended his presentation with this video... it was clipped differently to cater to the parents in the room but the gist is the same... BE there for your kid and JJ and I have THOSE parents... the ones that are THERE for their "kids" no matter if we are *ahem* 40... or a little younger ;)

then there is THIS picture which cracks me UP every.time... what *ahem* 40 year old HAS THEIR PICTURE TAKEN WITH 16 YEAR OLD MISS TEEN MAINE? PUH-leeze! :) but... I knew Miss B would LOVE it and Minnie would think it was "pretty cool" :) I had to and she was such a good sport :)

CountryMouse FINALLY got to one of Caleb's bball games!!! Miss B is so happy to be giving one of her heros a high five while STANDING next to her FAVORITE ref...remember him from Do-Do's Sr. game? We often see him at Market Basket and Husband ran into him during golf season since he has a boy who plays for a local school ;) I always wonder what people think when they see our family fraternizing with the ref ;) hee hee... Miss B just LOVES him and he her... gives her kisses on her head and everything! Course I don't think he was too thrilled when she hollered during the game "WHY ARE YOU CALLING MY COUSIN FOR A FOUL!!!" Girlfriend's loyalty still lies with her family...

My girls could not love their big cousins anymore than they do.... melt.my.heart.

No comments: