Sunday, May 6, 2018

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Cry Part II

By Monday they had an empty house and the PODs had left for their next interim destination... we combined efforts as we have done for 8 years and pulled together a dinner for our crews...

There have been so many laughs, so many cries and so much LIFE around both my table and Liz's.... it was so nice to enjoy that time again...

until it got to be about "dark-thirty" and we both knew we had babies to wind down and life to move forward with.... 


God was SO good to give me this gal... both when I was small and then again when the journey of motherhood started for both of us a mere 10 days apart....a sister to encourage me, a friend to listen to me and a 2nd Mother to my babies that is NOTHING like me :) Such a gift to me and to my family...

and wasn't He so good to give us THIS crew... these kiddos that we each treated like our own, that love each other like siblings and have the privilege of knowing each other for their entire lives...


and then we won't even START with this guy... ;) 




and the tears running down his face...



off to their next adventure and life to be lived.... 
meanwhile...this Casa is looking at flights to NC.... before they head
"across the pond" for good...

No comments: