Saturday, December 19, 2020

Snowstorm 2020

"Kevin" got cocoa ready for the gals complete with THREE marshmallows... Momma NEVER gives THREE! 

Around 2PM Heather and I met up for an adventure with the dogs... we thought about blazing a trail down the tote road but I'm REALLY glad we just stuck to our main road... I mean poor 160lb Defense was BURIED!!!

Koda loved it a bit more than my old man ;) 


I love being able to see friends, be encouraged to get OUT in the weather and have a fun adventure without even leaving my property :) 

Poor FedEx guy that had left our house... waited for Husband to plow the main ROAD for him to start going up... but then he pulled OVER for the REAL plow truck (that had not even touched the road yet) and he got stuck... of course the crazy dogs wanted to play and "help" him so Heather and I told him we'd run them home and be back with my truck, shovels and chain... 

Course after walking the 1/2 mile home, wrangling two dogs, a couple of kids and unburying MY car someone had pulled him out. Phew! Cuz not sure she and I ultimately would have been much help. Ha! Ha! :) 

All said and done I think we were close to 18-20". So thankful for Husband who did all the clean up at our house, plowed out MIL AND took care of some friends who's tractor broke. I didn't see him ALL DAY but he is SO AMAZING and we are all SO THANKFUL for all he did. Typically we get these sorts of storms when he's on an ice fishing trip ;) SO HAPPY he was home for this one!

 

No comments: