Monday, April 12, 2021

The Weekend Report

Cuz pretty much nothin' to report during the week... ;) (but still dealing with the dog and the kidney stone so laying low is not a bad thing)


Gals snagged a sleepover with their buds (and the pooch who thought he was going to be able to snuggle the whole night but Daddy made him get on his OWN bed)

It takes them about 30 seconds for the playroom to look like this....but so happy to have this space for them and I LOVE when they use it! 

Miss B let me do double-buns for church on Sunday and I feel like these days are so short so I had to snag a pic ;) I LOVE ME SOME DOUBLE-BUNS!

I have been wanting to paint the free table that I got to go under the deck on the new cement pad since I got it....and even though I really LOVED my yellow bench it just didn't show up against the siding and I wanted a pop of color under there. We went to Lowe's on Saturday and the gals picked out the colors ;) 




AND they did the painting!!




I think it came out so cute! They did a great job! I'm going to grab another can of the coral because the table def. needs another coat but I am so happy with how they came out :) Fun for sure!


I kept the fire going....

While Husband hung the NEW SHED DOORS HE BUILT!!!! SO AMAZING! Productive and fun weekend for sure!

 

No comments: