Thursday, April 8, 2021

Saturday ~ Of the Weekend Report

On Saturday Husband had STILL (and has STILL not passed the stone) but was feeling well enough to be out and about. The gals have been BEGGING to go to Jordan's Furniture to do the ropes course. Miss B has been asking for MONTHS (probably as soon as it opened). Things like this are her JAM for sure! They waited patiently in line for about 30 min. and then they were OFF!




Pictures are not GREAT but man did they have a blast! While Husband and I sat and enjoyed watching them we chatted about going to lunch at Portland Pie because Husband had never been. We had such a FUN day together as a family, enjoying each other and laughing..... and then.....

We got home.....Minnie was in front of me on the basement stairs and the STINK hit us BOTH as soon as she opened the door... I KNEW... I KNEW.... he had done it again..... 

My bedroom was COVERED in dog diarrhea
 

splattered EVERYWHERE.....



Husband immediately left for Hannaford to rent this cleaner THAT DIDN'T EVEN WORK... I feel like we just made a wet, nasty mess... it still smelled so bad when we went to bed that I slept in Miss B's twin bed because I couldn't handle the stink.... :( We are PRETTY sure this time was because of the fish oil we are trying to give him to help with his joint pain but we stopped that REAL quick....

I texted Sky and SIL L.... if anyone is looking for me.....


DON'T.