Thursday, January 20, 2022

Slacker....

I don't have much.... BUT.... I wanted to post the long weekend because there was some SUPER fun stuff!!! 

Like THIS NEW RECIPE YUM!

More bball pics than probably anyone wants :) but I love it! I hate the masks, I hate that most of these kids have never even HELD a bball and I hate that it was on a Friday night ;) but I LOOOOOVE that the girls are having fun and improving week over week. I also LOVE that they are both wearing pairs of Sky's old bball sneakers... from HIGH SCHOOL... HEE HEE HEE



On Saturday afternoon after Miss B's bball practice we got THE BOYS!!! My gals beg on the REGULAR for the boys to come over and I'm SO SO HAPPY it worked out for them to come hang for a little bit! 

We were left with strict instructions NOT to let one of them play outside....poor Ho-han has a broken wrist and it was JUST casted the Monday before and the weather was FREEZING COLD....so we stayed inside..... but of course that turned into knee/floor/mostly full contact HOCKEY! YIKES!
 

Lots of laughs and everyone was safe....

but I do love their creativity and giggles...



Husband and I have definitely had conversations post this weekend about space that NEEDS to be cleared in the basement.... we gotta get 'em more room that ISN'T right behind my couch... hahahaha

I LOVE this crew so much! Pizza and ice cream brownie sundaes for the WIN!

and one for the CountryRents... cuz they are big fans too :) 

On Sunday we snagged a couple of Sky's after church...

There was LOADS of outside time because we were up to a balmy 25 so sledding and ice skating for the win... I just didn't brave it to snag any pics... hot cocoa, snacks and playing in the den....

and a trip to Traders on Saturday AM to brighten up the space.....a GREAT long weekend soaking up friends, family and our cozy home...




No comments: