Thursday, January 6, 2022

The REST of Holiday Break

After saying a painful goodbye to Bea (even though I had this girl for a distraction) 
I had another few tricks up my sleeve to ease the transition.... we piled in the car and took Minnie to her friend Sky's house and then went to the "barn" to pick up the other Sky... in a span of an hour we had seen ALL of our Skylar's :) 

Puppy snuggles for the win....
 

Miss B and her favorite "Pink"

These gals had so much fun.... sledding... 

Crafting....

and hanging out! Minnie had a blast with her bud too and we all came home to chill on the couch....

On NYE day Minnie asked if Charley could come over... and because I love me some sister groups I said sure... and her little sister too! :) Gals painted these glasses that TiTi and Uncle L had given her for Christmas....


and got SOAKED sledding in the slush....

and went rounds with Headbanz....the new soccer/hockey game they got for Christmas and back outside. Fun times!

Just for kicks and giggles....I spent days and days in leggings and I was not grouchy about it AT ALL!

AND because she didn't get ENOUGH time with Sky, Miss B went back to the barn on Saturday and that meant Minnie could snuggle them up.....

So crazy that it goes from here....11/27

To HERE on 1/1



I mean there is really NOTHING cuter.... 

We had a SERIOUS case of the Sunday night blues starting Saturday night so a homemade chicken soup and biscuits...

and on Sunday Husband and I decided we had to go out with a bang! WE ALL LOVE BOWLING!


CHEESE-Y ;) 

Round 1 had Daddy winning but round 2 had MEEEEEE! We had a tie at the end and I won the tie breaker!

I snapped this just a few seconds too early but her leg was perfect every time! I asked Husband... how does she just DO THAT!?!? Like she's a pro bowler... so funny! 

Came home and the CountryRents started measuring for a project to be discussed at a later date, wink wink :) and Husband helped me get off the holiday nails... it was time to move along.... 

We had such a great break! Snuggles, family, friends, food, fun and RELAXATION. The Mouse House LOVES va-ca!

 

No comments: