Friday, May 20, 2022

Ah Friday.... FINALLY....

This might have been the only moment of sitting this week....other than that part when I fell asleep on the couch.... whew it was crazy this week.... 

We had no RN at school all week so those duties fall on me and the principal, staff out with no subs available (aaahh) and my boss had to leave on Thursday at 11 for her own sick kiddo :( I was the last woman standing on Thursday....

We sported the blue yesterday.... one of Husband's friends/co-worker's husband was just diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. The school all wore blue for "Jeremy" day and of course Miss B and I had to participate as well.... 

sometimes it feels like THIS was yesterday....


and sometimes if feels like a lifetime ago.... so very very thankful.....



 

No comments: