Friday, April 3, 2009

Yeah...Yeah... Yeah... I've been slackin'....

**UPDATED WITH A VIDEO AT THE BOTTOM!!!**

I'll make up for it with a whole post of MUFFIN!!!! :)

Tuesday night we went to JJ, J and CJ's for STEAK TIPS (YUM!!!) pots on the grill and J's famous salads (I love all the crunchy things she puts in her salads :)

Of course the night was filled with... fun with Uncle "Husband"...Fun with Reebsie...fun FOR Reebsie... :) *slurp slurp*fun with Dad...and Fun with Yah-Yah... BAH! :) I SWEAR to you the KID really does "like" me :) I wouldn't go quite so far to say that he LOVES me, he's kinda partial to Husband (who can blame him :) but don't worry... this was about 7 seconds later...
Don't forget fun for "TiTi" and one of my favorite parts of the night... HB calls Baby Einstein "Baby Crack" I think that CJ has his own version. When Husband whispers sweet nothings in his ear he's seriously in some sort of trance :) Hysterical :)Always the best time with the little man!!! I promise you that there was fun with his Mama too and I'll be back to post the proof via video... trouble with blogger this AM... ggggrrrr...
Happy "Fun" Friday everyone!! :)



No comments: