Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time

It is the ONLY thing that we all start out with the SAME everyday. 24 hours... to do with as we please. I mean, sure, there are responsibilities and things that we "have" to get done but really... this is America. Let's be honest. It's pretty much "as we please".

Things on the blog have been a little sparse... with losing Grampa, some health concerns here and there, going out of town with Husband (Whahoooo) and just life in general... I think that my TIME has been focused elsewhere. And that is not a bad thing... just stating what may have appeared to some, the obvious.

I think I like it... I have some things I'm working on in this CountryMouse brain of mine and I will share my heart more in the next few weeks but for now... my time is going to be used in other places than Tales of the ABM.... keep checking back. All four of you that actually check the blog.... :)

You never know when something will strike me and I'll need to post about it :) but let's call this a little sabbatical.

3 comments:

Mama H said...

Have fun...catch you on the flip side! :)

bethany said...

sabbaticals are good... i'll be in kansas city this weekend. that's more like a mini-vacation though.

Anonymous said...

Sabbaticals are great and all...but it's only been 2 days and I'm missing you already!!! Here's hoping it's a short break and you return to giving us all our (almost) daily dose of Country Mouse at her finest :)