Monday, September 19, 2011

The WEEKEND Report ~ A whole bunch of 1sts!

Been awhile since I've done one of THESE huh?? We had a TON of 1sts and a BUNCH of family which makes for a GREAT weekend! Course it ALSO helps when your Aunnie and your TiTi let you use their phones and text and call whomever you choose...

also a great start when your hair is SO cute and you are dressed to the NINES at a field hockey game to support your Bri Bri :)

Cousin "Toh" came down and Minnie was BEGGING to go with him when he left early Saturday AM to head to the CountryRents...

kisses all around :)
Little did she know (We told her but obviously she didn't get it :) she had a RACE TO RUN!!! It was the annual road race that Husband and I help out with so we were REALLY glad that MiMi decided to come down and support Minnie in her VERY FIRST athletic event!!

please note the coerceion by MiMi with a lollipop provided by ME... :) MiMi thought that raspberries would have worked as well and I agree... I need to start thinking of those HEALTHY options for my

came in LAST... HAD NO idea what was going on...

walk across the finish line...

studette :) Liz's Mick pointed out to me the photo below is the classic... JUST TAKE MY PICTURE MOM photo... (even though I didn't take the pic! :) I expect many more of these as she gets older huh? :)
we were SO proud of our girl for finishing the race and SO THANKFUL for MiMi for walking the ENTIRE track WITH her (even after all the race stuff was getting packed up and put away :)
After the race Husband left for a golf tournement with Doe-Doe and BIL L so the R girls came to hang until a VERY SPECIAL girl came home from the airport... my girl woke up JUST IN time to head out and meet....

Baby Shi-WHOA! :)
Baby GIRL H is home with her Mama, Papa and big bro PQ and we are all THRILLED! I snuck in on the coat tails of the family since I am family except not REALLY :)

and we all just soaked her up....

Minnie soaked up the fact that her Aunnie Bet-ah was home...

right where she belongs.
I even soaked up some baby lovin'... ooooo I love me some babies... ESPECIALLY when they are wearing my girl's hand-me-downs.



My girl was much more interested in what sort of a ruckus she could cause at "Gammie's House" :) She wasn't a HUGE fan of her TiTi holding new baby "Shi-Whoa" but give the girl a distraction and it goes a long way :)

We came home just in time to play and hang with PEE-BEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :)

Her parent's day of LOVE was Sunday so they were able to go out for a yummy meal... Pheebs hung wout with the R gals, Minnie and I until I took her home to go to bed... Per the norm... the girls had A BLAST!!!

Having fun, makin' memories and loving on people. Afterall, that's what it's all about right?

1 comment:

Mama H said...

The donkey cracks me up...seriously...you need to do a blog post about the donkey sometime...great story indeed. :)

Thanks for posting all of the beautiful pictures. I had no idea you had taken so many! :)

We are VERY happy to be home, that's for sure!!! :)