Friday, September 9, 2011

Back at the Play Dates

Thursday the weather was still dreary and our plan to play at the park was put on hold. Thankfully Liz offered to host and Pheebs shared all her toys with her friends :) She also let me put in "piggies" as they are called at her house AND she left them in until I took them out :) My girl modeling her "CHEESE" face... daughter of a blogger much? :)

Pheebs showing off her hair-do

Sweet ~ Lil, this girl went home with a bag 'o shoes since she has the TEENIEST feet in the bunch :) she makes out GREAT when it comes to foot wear! My girl is TWO SIZES bigger than her already in her feet :)

Who has a bigger smile? Minnie or T-MRA?

I couldn't resist posting this picture... click to enlarge. How SWEET is Pheebs smiling at her Mama? :)

I LOVE this girl... well... BOTH of them really... and who knows... maybe in December I'll be saying I love all THREE of these girls? :)



Making sure it is still rainin'

the infamous "couch" shot. We are of course missing our Dani girl who was having some fun with another friend...but we tried to make the most of it... or at least one of us did....



Trying to give Lil' some love :) Sorry Pheebs!

A GREAT time of fun with our friends... Minnie just can't get enough! :) Thanks Liz and Pheebs!

No comments: