Saturday, September 3, 2011

EDITED WITH ANSWERS: Oldies but GOODies!

Let's play a little "game" shall we? (CountryMum you are EXCLUDED since these are YOUR pictures :) ~ let's try and figure out who's who in the following pics... starting with below... I'm interested in the girl in the white dress with the pretty purple ribbon.... any guesses on who that is?? IF YOU GUESSED SIL L ~ YOU ARE RIGHT ON! :) DONTCHA ALL SEE DOE-DOE IN THOSE EYES?? :) How about the two gals next to me? Any guesses on those Tales from the ABM celebs? THE ONE RIGHT NEXT TO ME IS J.T AND THEN THERE IS ~Laurie WITH HER SISTER NEXT TO HER :)

This one is just for kicks and giggles... it is J.T.'s little brother and one of my all time fav. pics... he was one of the CUTEST little boys and I always LOVED this picture... :) how much do you want to squeeze that belly and look at those little shorts! (and I mean LITTLE! :)


ok, last two... girl in the pink dress (and for extra credit the one in the white in the middle) IF YOU DIDN'T GET IT IN THIS PICTURE...

does this picture help with those smiley shiney cheeks? (I think you should be able to click to enlarge) YOU HAD TO SEE PHEEBS IN HER MAMA'S SMILE!?!? THAT IS LIZ (J.T. WAS THE GIRL IN THE PIC ABOVE BETWEEN US!)

IT WAS FUN GOING THROUGH ALL OF COUNTRYMUM'S ALBUMS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE LITTLE TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE!
back tomorrow with the answers!!! :)

2 comments:

~ Laurie said...

I know, I know!!!!

Mama H said...

WOW!! Pheebs looks JUST LIKE her Mama did when she was little!!! WHOA...so cute!

Little Laurie hasn't changed one bit....absolutely adorable!

SIL L...oh yes, I knew that right away!

I would love to know who EVERYONE else is though...not sure I can pinpoint anyone else. :)