Friday, September 21, 2012

6 Weeks ~ Country Mouse AND Miss B

Miss B and I BOTH went for our 6 week appts today... Just for FUN....
 Net weight gain/loss: (MINUS) -30ish ~ I was in a different room with an "old school" scale ~ but looking like I have about 15lbs left to go...
Maternity clothes: One pair of pants that actually never fit when I WAS PG (too small)
Stretch marks: Yes ~ and they are sore... weird? 
Belly button: You don't even wanna know... ick. I remember the from the first time that took a while to "even back out"
Sleep: Pretty good stretches ~ 9/10ish until 2-3:30ish
Baby movement:  Come on now :)
Food cravings:  still chocolate... pretty sure that's never going away or ever LEFT :)
Food aversions: I THINK everything is back... we've had fries in the oven and I'm thinking Mexican will be back in the dinner rotation... especially since my "big" girl loves it :)
What I miss: SLEEP. Just sleep. ~ Weird....this is still true :)
Looking Forward to: Fitting into my AE jeans again (can yah hear me T.W.?? :)

Miss B weighed in at a whopping: 10lbs 8oz ~ in the 75% BUT because she weighed 10lbs at birth and I DO have a prior history... I def. "freaked" a little at the docs but Miss B is STILL going "up" on their graph, she NEVER cries AND we supplement her with extra b-milk if she acts even a LITTLE hungry so the Doc assured me that Miss B is FINE and is just coming into her own... she's just fine...
Head Circumference: 37 1/2 cm and the 48% ~ seems 'bout right considering Husband and his self-proclaimed "pea-sized head" :)
Length: 22 inches and the 73%

She did come out of there with her first Rx for an infection that is more than her diaper rash which I have NOT been able to get rid of so I'm glad to know it wasn't me just not able to "fix" it. We are hoping that this clears up soon. She doesn't seem to be in any pain but it sure LOOKS uncomfortable.

Poor girl also got her first cold :( Her big sister HAS been instructed to share EVERYTHING but couldha done without that. Left the grocery store today with the biggest, nastiest boogy coming out of the tiny-est little nose... poor love.

BUT... All in all a good visit and our girl is happy, healthy and that's all we could EVER ask for :)

No comments: