Monday, September 17, 2012

The Weekend Report

Friday, Minnie and I FINALLY got over to meet the new addition to the "W" house... LITTLE miss O is just SO tiny and sweet!! :) packed in there right next to my BEEF-CAKE :) I love that T was so happy she'd made it into size 1 dipes and a 0-3 month outfit... uh... we've been in 1's since the hospital and 3 month clothes from the get-go :) these girls crack me up :) I hope they are JUST as good friends as their Moms and big sisters :)

On Saturday it was the annual local road race that Husband helps out with and this was Minnie's 2nd year to do the "kids run" ~ she got Sky to run with this year and...

 she LOVED it :)

 Chatting up a storm :) clearly not running HARD enough :) this year... she DID NOT FINISH LAST :) Progress is progress :) she had a blast and I was SOOOOO proud of her! :)
 Best part of the race... running to Mr. C at the end because he had "super big huge lollipops" :) she'd already staked her claim on the raspberry one :)
 Running partners and two peas in a pod :)
 On Sunday, Miss B and I went to a bridal shower for the "Big Sister" :) in the last pic... gotta say I def. had a moment when "Big Sister" went to open a card and read out loud... "To my Big Sister" (from the little sister seen here...)
 My girls are going to HAVE a moment like that and I PRAY I get to watch it... what a special special day and I am SO excited for this one to say "I DO" in just a few weeks. She is going to be a GOR-GE-OUS BRIDE!!!!

No comments: