Thursday, September 27, 2012

Apple PICKING ~ Miss B's First Time!

EDITED TO ADD ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE: http://letthericeburn.blogspot.com/

The weather was better this year than last....and who wouldha thought I'd have TWO kids in tow this year :) We tagged along with the pre-school co-op that "Yiz" and H.O. have organized and it was a GREAT ~ all Minnie's friends were there... for real :) 
 She CAN.NOT resist this little guy and frankly, neither can I :)



 Most of the "Crew"....
 Silly friends... they had THE.BEST.TIME. holding hands and RUNNING :)
 sweet Aesa told me I had "thecutestbabyever"!!! :) Love her!

Pic "stolen" from J.T.


 The view when we were done... can't beat Northern New England...
 My FAVORITE "view" :) What a difference a year makes....


Pic "stolen" from Momma S

A FANTASTIC day with MY friends AND Minnie's friends AND Miss B's "future" friends :)  I am blessed.

No comments: