Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Sunday "date" and a new "Husband"

On Saturday Minnie had a special date with her Daddy ~ Husband took she, Skylar and a co-worker from school FISHING... SHE WAS THRILLED. They caught NOTHING but she got to hang out on the boat with Sky and "Puff" so it was a good day :)
 
On Sunday after church she and I took off on OUR little date. We had tickets to go to Minnie's FIRST play! Fletch's daughters are in The Little Mermaid and I knew she'd LOVE to see them. She looks up to these gals so much! Earlier in the week I let her skip nap and we snuggled in my bed and watched the whole movie. In the past the witch had been too "scarwy" for her but she did great and giggled at the octopus this time. She was right READY for the fun!


I'm biased but I think she's SO pretty.


With one of her role models! The girls did a great job and my girl sat SO still and LOVED all 90 minutes of it! She did EXCELLENT and had a BLAST! It was SO worth it!

We came home to Husband hanging with Tricky and Ethan and Minnie just jumped right into playing. After taking her hair down of course...
 
Next thing we know... Minnie comes inside the house... Husband "what are you doing in here"?? Minnie... "putting on my clickers... me and my HUSBAND are going somewhere..."

uh.....
 I guess... at least she's in the driver's seat?? :)

Two of the concerned on-lookers :) The little one is trying to figure out how she can get down there for a ride (another blog post) and the Dad concerned as to why his kid is the one in the passengers seat? :)
A great way to end the weekend filled with special moments.

No comments: