Monday, March 10, 2014

Friday: PIGGIES

I LOVE the drive out to the barn
 
Especially when it is as clear as it was on Friday...
 
I LOVE Northern New England :)

I took the gals back to the barn because the spring piggies are starting to arrive and because my cousin Jessie said "hey, let's take the girls to the barn" :) OK!


the "runt" :) born about a 5 days before this picture was taken...

I mean really....how cute are those tails?


Miss B was SO entertained by the bunny who was entertaining the goats :)



Awww... one of Husband's track girls... in college now but she and her sweet Momma rearranged their schedules to meet us there...

How BLESSED are we? girls girls and more girls! :)




We went back to Jessie's for lunch and to let the girls play



It was a GREAT day spent with the animals, the cousins, the outside and the sunshine!

No comments: