Thursday, March 13, 2014

Home to Jesus

Drafted last night: March 12, 2014

Tonight we put the girls to bed and said prayers like we always do... like we always do.... I asked Minnie who she wanted to pray for and like she always does she said "Ashley" her "friend" who has leukemia.

I suggested that maybe she pray for Ant Beth as well and she said yes.... so she prayed...

"we thank you Jesus that Uncle Keith is home with You...."

I interrupted... "Baby, he's not. He's still here"

Minnie "well, WHEN is he going?"

I responded... "I don't know..." and looked at the time on my pump.... 7:02

Husband and I came downstairs and the phone rang. He went to be with Jesus at 6:45...and my girl already knew.

What certainty. What BLESSED assurance.

2 comments:

Mama H said...

xoxoxo

Carol said...

Out of the mouth of babes!
My sympathies to all!!!