Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sweet Spence for your Saturday

I told "Yiz" the other day... "three kids looks good on you babe!" and it does.
 
I really think some gals are just BORN to be mommas and she is definitely one of them.
the first time I met Spencer without my crew


And the first time the girls are meeting Spence :)
 
Miss B was HEAD OVER HEELS in love from first sight! It was fun watching her walk into the house and TRY to put the pieces together in a puzzle she does NOT understand :)

 SUCH a great big brother! He's a natural!

Sweet baby


Speaking of sweet :) Yes, Minnie DID dress herself


All five babies in one shot :)



Minnie's first holding time :)


and I'm just not sure they come any sweeter...
  her words when she met her new brother in the hospital while gazing down at him in his bassinet.... "Mom, I just can't stop loving him..."
I am so THRILLED there is another member of this family to love on!

No comments: