Thursday, July 3, 2014

Beachin' it

Last Friday was the day Daddy was coming home... I knew for our sanity, the gals and I needed to be distracted to pass the time...so we headed off to the beach with friends and it was gorgeous!

My girls just LOVE "Rayyyy-chewl" She has such a sweet spirit with little ones and they are all just drawn to her... I am so thankful for her willingness to play with and love on my gals...

J.T. was there with her crew!!!

can you stand this one? :) I mean really!

Burying Fletch's feet in the sand was an all morning pastime :)

when Minnie wasn't swinging with her long lost friend Aesa!!! Minnie was SO happy to see her. I don't think they have played together in more than a year but they just picked right up where they left off... so cute!


A great day enjoying the sand, sun and surf!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Nice!!! I will miss the ocean and all of you this summer!!