Friday, September 12, 2014

Apple Picking Round One

On Thursday Liz invited friends to tag along to their apple picking adventure with family from "down under"...we were all about the apples, friends and fun!


SPENCY!!!!!! How can you not IMMEDIATELY fall in love with him???

speaking of LOVE....



I love my little "lone ranger"... "Mama, you ho-ad my hahnd?" :)


The kiddos saw the "ocean"... I laughed and named another "pond" in town... told the story to Husband and was corrected with the right "lake" :)

These two....


Mister "Trying to Avoid the Camera" :)



Nothing like a walk around the pond with MiMi...

I love that I have girlfriends that will catch frogs with boys and think nothing of it. Meanwhile I'm squirming in my seat and just trying to stay out of the way and take pics :) Thank goodness for YIZ! :)

Giggles...


picture courtesy of J.P.
 
picture courtesy of H.O.
 
seriously... you try to get these three to smile at the camera :)



I have a video but unfortunately I didn't get what I had hoped. I wish you could all just HEAR Miss B's giggles about riding in the wagon and telling Cam to "GO FAH-STAH"



And then she giggled just as hard pulling HIM! :)
 
What a wonderful morning spent with friends gathering fruit and being outdoors... wonderful.
 

No comments: