Saturday, November 29, 2014

Catching UP

A plow, PJ and pizza PARTY!!!

Husband made the rounds the day before we were to get 10-12" of our first snow... putting his plow on, CountryDad's and then onto the W house to give Papa Joe a hand :) We gals had a blast!! You don't have to tell us twice if there is pizza and pjs involved!

Husband wore this shirt on purpose... Joe gave it to him for Christmas... Joe... didn't KNOW that Husband wore the shirt but they are the BEST sports for posing for a "few" pictures! Good guys right here... good guys :) 

An opportunity that I had my camera at the lib. We do yoga once a month and my girls LOVE it... I NEVER have my camera in the lib but I happened to on Tuesday and caught these moments....

Miss B here in the front on the green mat doing her signature pose :)

Minnie and Pheebs


Singing a song about fish brushing their teeth :)

and fish riding a bike...

which really IS hysterical if you think about it :)

and the part that amazes everyone... the quiet time when the kids all lay there listening to "you are my sunshine" and are quiet :)



Post yoga, sweet Jess was nice enough to share her baby... and once you open that door...


everyone gets a turn :)


I love him.

and then he made her smile :)


the day before Thanksgiving... and here was the snow....

they were PSYCHED

No comments: