Friday, March 6, 2015

Did I used to blog?

All kinds of fun has been happening and I have been neglect with the blog... I'd like to say it is because I'm doing something more productive but alas... no... I'm not. Here is what HAS been going on though... all kinds of Boisse time...

Babysitting the boys...

They come from a LONG LINE of "throwers" but in this house... we only have batons to pass while you RUN.. :)


THIS guy didn't seem to mind...

I got some baby wearing time and I was in 7th Heaven... my "little" girl still likes to ride in the "pack" on my back but man... this guy was so little and fell RIGHT.TO.SLEEP. I DO miss those days...



Meanwhile in the den...world's best baby-sitter HELP-er!

course seeing these guys at GiGi's new house (aka GA's NEW HOUSE) a few days prior def. helped!

Happy Girls



 

More to come...

No comments: