Saturday, March 14, 2015

Snowshoeing through the backyard... and then some.

A couple of weeks ago we headed out post-naps for a "quick" walk through the woods. All geared up and ready to RIDE. Girlfriend knows how good she has it. She never asks to get out, never complains about being in there... just happy to ride...

This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it ;)

Thankful for friends who blazed the trail before us...


My whole world...



Please note there are no photos taken after Husband thought it would be best to go "off" trail...it was EXHAUSTING!! I actually considered laying down in the snow and waiting for the melt but my big girl was a TROOPER!
 
We were exhausted BUT we had a wonderful time for an hour HIKING through our back woods! :)
Can anyone say "out.of.shape."??

No comments: