Saturday, June 6, 2015

1st and Last Day of Co-Op

Wowzers....if a "school year" went by that fast and it was only 1 day a week and she was not ever away from me... I fear the next 12 years... Lord, help me. For real.


Liz and Tamarah were faithful, committed and AMAZING Moms/Teachers to learn from. I might have learned more from them than my girls did from any of us and they learned a TON! These girls are just such wonderful women to work with, share life with and be friends with.

 We survived changes to the schedule, changes to our team, trips across the world, much sickness (where we did virtual school via the iPad) field trips, and seriously the MOST SNOW EVER! :)
 
And it was ALL worth it! The gals and I looked forward to our Fridays with friends SO much. We prayed for them before each school session and they asked all the time if it was "Friday yet?"

Now... BRING ON SUMMER!

No comments: