Sunday, June 7, 2015

Track Banquet 2015

 
THIS is what it looks like to entertain 40 teenage girls on your birthday...

FYI for those wondering... girl sneakers smell JUST as bad as BOY sneakers :)


Little girls mixed into big girls...

Coach's Award...

Love this girl...


"Crazy Horse" award winner

SR gift giving...



Seniors...

The girl in the green shirt on the right... she was in Husband's 7th grade math class when I was PG with Minnie... and now she is graduating... and she made me a b-day cake...from scratch.... and I'm gonna get emotional now....

Our resident guest... she LOVES the banquet with the awards and I thought this picture would make her Mama proud :) eating out of the bowl... (Ya-Ya told her too! :)

Whoopie Pie cake for dessert.....



Venison hors devours
 
Such a great night with great girls. I love track season, I love my house full of teenage girls and I LOVE that summer vacation is on the horizon ;)

No comments: