Friday, June 26, 2015

In the past six days....

bullets will be best because #1 I took NO pictures and #2 we'll cover the "high" lights (and I use the term loosely) so I don't get TOO long winded (HA!)
  • Husband left on Thursday for his annual end of school HIP HIP HOORAY it's summer fishing trip
  • We did ice cream with Sky and Daws for lunch (I do have pics of that to post in a separate post)
  • We went to the Tremblay's after naps for a quick dip in the pool and to get a movie to borrow
  • Friday we had Sky for the first day of summer va-ca
  • We introduced Defense to the lake at Liz's (they were out of town)
  • We (all three girls) tried out their new fun trampoline ~ 30 seconds in and Miss B was bleeding from her mouth
  • She was no worse for the wear so we played in the lake and headed home for lunch and naps
  • Went to L&L's for dinner/pool
  • Miss B woke up for no reason? at 2AM. Mama was up from 2-4AM
  • Saturday we lazed about... (as much as you can with a 2 year old and a PUPPY)
  • Had a spilled urn FULL of flowers all over the retaining wall stairs because of disobedience "can I take the leash?" yes... "but do NOT PUT IT ON THE DOG"... huh... guess what happened?
  • Headed to the Farmer's Market and while we were there got an invite to go on a boat ride
  • Raced home to get lunches, bathing suits, decided to bag naps, snag the dog....
  • Boat was broken :( No cousin fun to be had....I had two gals in bathing suits and a packed lunch...
  • We hit the lake anyway... keep in mind... bagged naps.
  • Got home fixed the urn... life lesson for both of us... I asked forgiveness, she helped shovel dirt...
  • Used my keys to roll the windows up in the car.... left them in there...
  • Dog puked. Twice.
  • 2 Year old with little-nap.
  • Early dinner. Early baths. Early bed.
  • 2:30AM Big girl thinks she needs new jammies... doesn't. Just needs a potty break. Mom is up for an hour...
  • Ease into the morning... pouring rain. POURING rain. Dog in an out (on the leash with me of course).
  • 10AM, dog in crate, gals ready to make a run for it into the car. Mom holding her breakfast and 2 year old. All of us wearing clickers.
  • Car won't start. Please refer to the bullet where I left my keys in it to roll the windows up the night before....
  • Call CountryDad. It's Father's Day after all.
  • CountryDad comes to pick us up. Still pouring. Picking us up of course includes buckling car seats into his vehicle. Can you say soggy?
  • Pastor welcomes the CountryRents back to church and realizes CountryDad is not there. Now the whole church knows that CountryMouse has had car trouble. I get the sympatric knowing glances as the soggy girls and I make it to our seats. :)
  • I get caught up after church chatting and don't get to pick up my girls as quickly as they are used to...
  • I find Minnie sobbing in her classroom because she is the last one left. I hold her and apologize over and over again. It stinks being the last one left. I know that. :(
  • CountryDad takes us to his house for lunch and to gather up tools and battery chargers for my car. It is FATHER'S day after all....
  • We get back to my house to let out the dog, get the girls to bed and try fixing the car. The car fixing is the easiest part of that statement.
  • Plans to meet up with the fam for Father's Day dinner... car seats are still in the Jeep.
  • CountryRents come BACK to my house to bring the car seats...
  • Dinner is good... crazy... two potty breaks (neither for me) but lots of fun conversation and good cousin time! Always a win for my girls!
  • CountryDad asks to take gals to ice cream... OK.
  • Then Wal*Mart at almost 7PM because why not?
  • Up for the day Monday at 5:55... this time... not the girls. Low blood sugar. Of course.
  • Skylar for the day (PRAISE THE LORD)
  • Training opportunity for Defense and Miss B
  • Dinner with the W crew (PRAISE THE LORD)
  • Miss B broke the whole back windshield wiper off the back of my car. Like the rotten plastic completely gone.
  • T reminds me.... "at least it's not raining..."
Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Minnie and I are memorizing it. :)

No comments: