Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Party Post! Minnie's 6th Birthday!

The theme (because you know I need one ;) was "Help us put the ART in pARTy!" :) Minnie, Sky and I came up with an "art" themed birthday and here's what happened...
 

I LOVE Pinterest... when it works out for me ;) the palette cake, the "paint brushes"...


the cupcakes were not Pinterest but because CountryDad can't eat chocolate so Minnie had an "alternative" :)

courtesy of TiTi!

and I'm pretty sure I'm going to do this at every kid party from here on out... a "vat" of mac 'n cheese in a crock pot... because...why not?

Little sister was woken up by TiTi just moments before party time...

bring on the FUN! Minnie decided on two friends from school that are actually each friends with Pheebs and Lily... it worked out beautifully....


"Cake" time! Candles courtesy MIL ;)






Present time... all KINDS of markers, crafts, paper, and Minnie approved clothes!



 
I think my girl had a blast and I had such a great time planning and doing it all for her. What a sweet treasure she is and how lucky am I to call her mine!??!?
 
Love you sweet baby girl... love you SO much!
 
 

1 comment:

Carol said...

So much fun!!! Great job!!