Tuesday, October 11, 2016

MY Fair Post

Click HERE for last year and to connect to other years and click HERE for the year Minnie wore the overalls Miss B is wearing ;)



Honestly... trying to get them all to smile and LOOK and not TALK at the same time... brutal. :) The outtakes I have... I tell yah. :)
 
JJ made out better...
Picture courtesy of JJ
and they are off... someone mentioned DONUTS!
Picture courtesy of JJ
 The day was SO hot and so BUSY but SO fun!!! I loved how interested the kiddos were in this guy and his bee keeping set-up. They had lots of questions and he was so sweet to answer them all...




we split up at lunch so everyone could get what they wanted and my crew wanted SHADE...

after lunch the rides could not be contained anymore....

Nana and Uncle JJ agreed to take the kiddos....


and they all LOVED it...

Because we went on Friday this year we couldn't do an unlimited bracelet of rides so they had to be really smart on which ones they wanted... and because we were not sure if Miss B would be tall enough for everything they compromised, worked together and were so sweet with each other....






and then Grampa spoiled them ALL with the "jumping" thing...


and our sweet friends came just in time to cheer on Miss B



she didn't flip this year but this is by far her favorite part of the day....

in past years Miss B and I have left before the rides but we stayed "until the bitter end" (or 5:30 ;) and I was able to ride along for bumper cars...

Special shout out to JJ for taking these pictures (and I have video)... so much fun!










once we did the bumper cars we were out of tickets (praise the LORD!) It was off to the pulling ring... Love this kid and so fun that he's been posing like this with me for... well....
 
his entire life :)
Circa December 2008
 

It was really is so cool that I used to sit in those same stands with my Grampa and to be there with my kiddos and THEIR Grampa is the best. We had SUCH an amazing day... tradition, spoiled beyond imagination and AWESOME!


No comments: