Monday, October 31, 2016

FIRST BASKETBALL TEAM

We signed Minnie up for Rec basketball. She is over the top excited! My little "Ball-ah" all ready with her tall black socks, crocs and sneaks packed in her bag :) just like her big cousin ;)
 
and not to be outdone :) Miss B asked me to go look for new sneakers in the basement for her... I assured her the size 1 that is the next size up that we have would be WAY too big... she assured me they wouldn't. ;) She was right. My FOUR year old is in a size 1 sneaker.
WHAT? STOP. JUST STOP.

 Minnie was a little nervous all morning... asking questions like "Who's my coach? Will Logan be on my team? When do we have practice?" all things I couldn't answer...but once she got there, grabbed a ball, found her cousins and two girls she ran track with she was good to go :)


She listened intently to the instruction


and had a BLAST!

She met her coach, found out Logan was not on her team and that practice is on Wednesday nights. :) Looking forward to a fun season and the chance for her to learn a lot :)

No comments: