Sunday, October 30, 2016

Bloggity Break

It wasn't intentional to take such a lengthy break... I really prefer to keep up with life but... ah well... couple of Saturdays ago we headed north on a family adventure... we had NO IDEA this massive pumpkin festival was going on... the rain did not deter us and we had a GREAT time :)


BUBBLES!


There were literally THOUSANDS of carved pumpkins... it was so cool to check them all out...


face paint... in the rain... sure. Why not?



Sadly there are NO pictures proving that Laura Jane and I were ACTUALLY together hanging out and catching up this past week BUT... there are these pictures proving it ;)

It was fun showing Noah the FIRST picture I had of he and Miss B :)
 


We had a great time and committed to getting together again SOONER rather than LATER! :)

Also newsworthy!!! Husband organized childcare with SIL L so that he and I could go on a DATE!!! (please note the one "child" we did have to bring with us in the back ;) We tried a new place, had a great time and it was SO fun just being together! :)

This one is just for "Fletch" :) Thanks for the breakfast ;)

Now that I have been feeling better (Praise the Lord oh my soul!) Miss B and I have been outside more and taking Defense for a walk :) there are no words for this girl and her dog...




I posted this on FB...
she was inside for over an hour before I heard her say... "I forgot I still had my hat on"
never mind the golf medal or the mossy oak camo pants.... 
 
This kid cracks me up...

No comments: