Thursday, August 31, 2017

Here's Where We are at...

She ran SUCH an amazing race... now we wait for her to be welcomed into the arms of Jesus. She professed her faith, she accepted that HE died for HER sins, that SHE was a sinner and that she was saved by GRACE...

A few years ago my Bible study gals and I did this Angela Thomas study... this video, out of ALL of them stuck out the most to me... the picture of the saints that have gone before her... waiting to cheer her to the finish line... to Glory. To the part where there is no more pain... just praising Jesus and hanging out with Dad....for real... if he doesn't know she's coming can you even imagine HIS joy? I mean seriously.

Of course as a "track" house this stuck out to me... but I hate that the end was cut off... the part where Bets will be coming up over that hill because she chose Jesus... not because of anything good she did, not because of how much she loved others but because she knew she was a sinner saved by grace and accepted that free gift of Jesus dying on the cross for her sins to save her and she gets to spend ETERNITY in the presence of the Lord....



where are YOU going?

1 comment: