Thursday, September 7, 2017

Miss B 1st Day of School...

To say that I did not ever want to see this day happen would be an understatement.... but she was over the top ready and so.so excited... such a change from my big girl just two years before...

I tell yah... this Mama heart was NOT.READY. though...don't I put on a brave face?

excited to see "Miss Julie" the bus driver...



this day was in one word HORRIFIC for me... I let my baby fly out of her nest... into the big world of school and education for which I have TRIED to prep and prepare her for.... and I went home....
to fill boards full of pictures of my sweet sister in law Betsy for her visiting hours that evening. I was alone... I was more than devastated and I was right where HE wanted me to be... leaning on the everlasting arms...


 
 

No comments: