Wednesday, September 9, 2015

1st Day of School Pictures

We started out pretty good. She was nervous and her belly was a mess but she was excited...

I mean her shirt says it all right!? :)


But when it really came down to it... there were some tears... she told me she would rather stay home with me and she would even be willing to "take a nap" :) I felt AWFUL putting her on that bus but I knew she would be OK. The two little ones she is sitting with are at her bus stop. Little man there flashing his Mama a smile is also in Kindergarten. His big sister in between them and I can imagine that in two years... Miss B will have a very similar face :)

I met the bus at school to take her picture getting off and she was ALL SMILES! She is being greeted here by the Vice Principal, her teacher in teal and the other K teacher whom she knows because her son plays golf for Husband :)

There were a few more tears when Miss B and I left the school but she came home happy, exhausted and excited for the next day. In fact... Miss B and I didn't even get a good-bye hug or kiss because she was RUNNING for the bus. :) I think she'll be just fine... :)
 
*just a reminder what Dawson looked like on HIS first day of school* I'm hopeful we'll get there... you know... to graduation ;)
 

1 comment:

Carol said...

Just too sweet!!! Love that you keep posting!! You'll be so glad one day!