Monday, September 21, 2015

A few that were missed....

CountryDad pointed out to me today that my blog has been lacking... as I was trapped being chauffeured around in his vehicle, I was reminded that I never posted about Draft Day... or a new puppy... (NOT MINE!) or my OWN adorable puppy....

Truth be told, the camera hasn't been out much but I need to. I love the pictures, I love the documentation for my own family and I love blogging... gotta just squeeze some things around to make it all work together...

A new puppy has arrived in our family... B&B got a new puppy SANSA!!!! (Sah-n-sah)

My girl is in LOVE to say the LEAST...



Her own ALIVE stuffed animal! :)

poor Sansa....

but her real puppy... GORGEOUS... even if he IS NAUGHTY...  

photo courtesy Dawsky Photography BIL L
Sleepy Sansa at the draft... too much food and fun?


and photo bombs....

and creepy guys...

and creepy girl....


food....

food...

and all kinds of more...


food....

Fun!


and who dreams up these apps and do they ever think a 3 year old will be sticking it to HER forehead...

 

No comments: