Sunday, September 13, 2015

The LAST of the Pool days... I promise... kinda...

Right at the END of the summer Miss B found some extra courage...

surprising "Bob" and I we heard her say "I'm going to do the slide..." We looked at each other wondering if we heard her right....

but once she did it ONCE... it was all over...

she LOVED IT!

 
 
 


and of course big sister had to follow suit with raising the danger level for Mom... :) So proud of her courage!


Seriously... love her.



AND HER!

 
 

Soaking up the last of the 90 degree days before school...

LOVE this picture and the sweet bond between these two :)


and if the slide wasn't enough for my nerves Miss B also decided to SWIM WITH NO FLOATIES.

Didn't she JUST turn THREE? I am so thankful my girls love the water and have so much access to it but this really just seems to be going by SO FAST!! :)
 
 
 
Wasn't this just last week?
Minnie 2010
 
*Some pictures courtesy of "Bob"*
*Video of slide courtesy of Sky*
 

No comments: