Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Dear Minnie,

Dear Minnie,
Today you leave for Kindergarten. I mean like... LEAVE.ME.ALL.DAY.
 
From now until the foreseeable future you will be leaving ME...school, friend's houses, school events, sports teams, team dinners, driver's license, graduation, college. I wasn't ready. I'm not ready. It happened too soon...







but you are SO ready.

Ready for adventure, ready for challenges, ready for friends, ready to share your SELF with everyone around you. How blessed they will be by you!




because I have been the last 5 1/2 years...




You are ready....my sweet girl you have run the emotional rollercoaster. You have been over the top excited, sad and clingy, a little bit nervous and now you are back to just being EXCITED. You can't wait to learn new things and you are my little planner. You know what you want for lunch for the whole first week and what you are going to bring FIRST to show and tell. (a picture of you and your two BFF's from sweet Pheebs for those wondering ;)


I am excited FOR you. You will LOVE school and I hope to just foster that in you for your entire education. You can do anything Minnie... you are smart AND cute and I can't wait to see how the Lord uses YOU to change lives for HIM. We WILL miss you but to everyone who gets to hang out with you from now until June.... shine your light sis-tah... shine your light.
Mama loves you and I am praying for YOU... ALL.DAY.LONG.
 
Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Carol said...

A few tears for Mama...a milepost for all...nice post!!!