Sunday, June 14, 2020

The Weekend Report

Husband was still able to sneak up to the island with a few of his friends for his annual teacher fishing trip... I am so thankful for things to fill my days with these gals even if we couldn't get pedis, go out to eat, and do other out and about fun things that we like to do when Daddy is away.... 

We had a blast...

I have been going into work so being outside with my boss and her kiddos wasn't a huge stretch with the circle we are doing.... we took our gals hiking on Saturday late afternoon and while it was challenging enough for us it was GREAT to do something active, outside and DIFFERENT from our "norm". Once we got to the top the girls all LOVED it...





I see more fun adventures with this crew as they grow up... Minnie and Madi are the same age, Miss B and Mayson are just a year apart... members of the Varsity soccer team in a few years anyone?

Whew... hot and sweaty gals...

On Sunday Miss Dayna suggested I bring the gals to their camp so she could cut their hair outside and they would not have to wear a mask and be subject to the rules and regulations in the salon... The girls and I were scheduled for haircuts back in March... happy we all sort of have hair that you can't tell if it has been cut or not ;) While we were there her hubby agreed to pulling the kids and that is ALWAYS a favorite summer past time for my crew...


No bathing suits? No problem.




So thankful.

No comments: