Saturday, June 27, 2020

Zoodle Fail

Sweet Heather let me borrow her zoodle-er? I don't know the actual TECHNICAL name for it... but it was SO fun to make spaghetti sized pieces of zucchini in no time flat....  

My plan was to use the air fryer so that they would sort of come out like fried zuccini (which Husband and I had on our 2nd FIRST date ;) but....

it was a HUGE fail... I think it was a combination of the heat was too high in the air fryer and I used gluten free panko crumbs and they got SUPER gummy :( It's been a while since I've completely ruined a dish but this one went in the TRASH!

I do think I will give the zoodle-er another chance on a spaghetti night though and just boil them up like the pasta and have sauce on top... but probably will go back to the drawing board if I am going to recreate the zucchini from East Side Mario's ;)

No comments: