Friday, October 9, 2020

Randoms

Miss B with her "farm fresh butt nuggets" for sale on FB! :) she sold 3 dozen with this adorable face! :)

Cleaned up the garden... Husband used some of these and made his "world famous" green tomato mustard relish....

MC wanted to have her blood sugar checked.... post dinner this number sure makes my heart happy...it is also always a GREAT way to chat about her buddy Chase and a reminder of all that he has to go through everyday.....

this one wanted NOTHING to do with having her sugar checked but did haul out a molar! :) at what point do they STOP losing teeth? :) 

Miss B's work from school....I love Minnie's ponytail but I did have to text her teacher to ask "those are my SHOULDERS right??" :) I LOVE little people and the fact that Miss B's teacher was Minnie's KDG teacher makes it all the more fun! How much fun is the fact that her chicken is front and center and almost double the size of her 165lb dog? :) 

 

No comments: