Friday, October 2, 2020

SURPRISE!!!

 On Thursday I "stole" the P kids... ALL.THREE.OF.THEM. as a surprise to ALL of them. I worked it out with my boss and her hubs and as soon as I busted out of work I ran to pick them up... they had no idea... These two big girls do NOT care for SURPRISES ;) that makes it all the more fun! :)
 I brought them home we played, Husband and I fed them dinner and we returned them after a trip to DQ... 

In all the crazy... the kids are the ones that I feel so bad for... their lives as they know it have been turned upside down and THIS...THIS CRAZY is their childhood... masks, not touching or hugging people, being told to stay 6 feet away from EVERYONE... it's too much for adults never mind KIDS... 




Hearing kids giggle, laugh and PLAY filled ALL our cups... Husband and I INCLUDED....

No comments: