Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Long Weekend

We had such a great LONG weekend.... I had a honey-do list a MILE long and we (read HUSBAND) accomplished it ALL! Showers were scrubbed, liners replaced, oil change in the car, drains cleaned out, fishing on Monday, grocery shopping, laundry, road raked, and another big project with pictures below ;) 

We started the weekend by zipping over for a quick meet and greet of Miss Dayna's newest family addition... meet Bea.... my Miss B was IN LOVE... of COURSE ;) 
We have all really been missing our pizza buddies so in honor of the good 'ol days we had big mac pizza and it was SOOO YUMMY :)
There were ENDLESS card games.... we play UNO almost every night and we are all having SO much fun with it... 
On Sunday Husband and I tackled my Christmas present project... while the gals worked on training Defense... my boss/friend gave us this ramp to see if he would prefer to use it to get up and into the back of my car but it is making him pretty nervous... he does OK at lower inclines....
But even the CHEESE wouldn't get him to go at this one...
For Christmas Husband ordered me the solar cafe lights I had in my "cart" online...In my head it was just throwing up some hooks and stringing the lights... married to a math teacher.... not.so.much. 
They look SO good though and I LOVE them! 
I am definitely going to paint my yellow bench so it pops a little more and the little table next to it as well... we are trying to figure out how to trim out the bottom of the columns and I am loving something like this.... CLICK HERE or maybe just something simple like this.... CLICK HERE
Finished up on Monday with more card games and relaxing... a GREAT long weekend with my crew!

No comments: